Small, but powerful!
Although less than one litre in volume, our mini high-performance amplifier boasts two channels of 100 watts into 4 ohms each (50 W @ 8 Ω). Its state-of-the-art class D power blocks with passive cooling make sure that it will always keep a cool head. The DVM-194-AMP has an intuitive menu control incl. a high-resolution display. Moreover, the device is fully remote-controllable (standby/operation, DSP functions) and, via LAN interface, allows to monitor the operation status (temperature, clip etc.). The built-in DSP provides you with an input mixer, 5 fully parametric filters (incl. high- and low-pass function), a delay plus a level control for each output channel.
Both channels of the input and output sections are equipped with EUROBLOCK connections. Optionally the 2-channel transformer unit DVM-194-100V is available. The ins and outs are realised via 5.0 mm EUROBLOCK connectors.
The DVM-194-AMP offers the full scope of functions, the DVM-194-AMP-LITE only has level and muting controls as well as the remotecontrolled standby function.
- Perfect integration into the SYSBOXX system - hence connection technology and device in one framework
- Super high-grade components for daily use in the commercial and conference sector
- Intuitve, easy operational concept - very suitable for untrained users
- Ultracompact design ¼-19“ x 2 HE (B x H x T): 106,5 x 84 x 128 mm
- Practical features
- Schools, auditoriums or public buildings
- Conference technology for all claims
- Studio-/Live application
|Type||¼ -19“ amplifier module|
|Height unit [HE]||2|
CARDINAL DVM System power supply for 194 series, 24 VDC -> 4-pin XLR, max. 3 devices for suitable for 194-series from CARINAL DVM
DVM-194-PS1 110,00 € *
CARDINAL DVM Heavy-duty 6.5 A power supply for 194 series, 24 VDC -> 4-pin XLR, max. 3 devices for suitable for 194-series from CARINAL DVM
DVM-194-PS2 191,00 € *